Monday, June 22, 2009

2 just kicked in

Cooper turned 2 May 1st but being 2 has just kicked in. Last week while he and I were driving around he started practicing his "No". This is what I heard, all cooper... "yes" "NO", "yes" NOOO", "YES" "no", "yes" NNNNOOOO", "yes" "no", "yes" nnnOOOO" and on and on. He was trying out all different ways to say "no".

Say a little prayer for me....

11 comments:

Kris said...

It just seemed to happen overnight! I really thought he was going to skip this stage. But, practicing makes perfect! So, you have my prayers.

Heidi said...

prayers coming your way! ;O)

Jan's Blog said...

I'll say a alot of prayers for you...Darien, age 3 1/4, hasn't gotten over that yet! Isn't it precious though!!!

Mike and Shelby said...

I'll say one for you if you say one for me! I am so eager for these 'terrible twos' to end!!! SO EAGER!

The comstocks said...

we can pray for eachother!!!!

Erin said...

He was practicing saying "No"?... that is the cutest thing I've ever heard!

Jan's Blog said...

Hi Shannon...congratulations...you won. Please email me your address and I'll get your treasures off to you right away!

Heather said...

At least he is not telling you that you are stupid and to shut up.....welcome to my life!

Grammy Staffy said...

Oh NO! Maybe you shouldn't have let him know that he turned two???

Good luck.

Queen to my 3 Boys said...

I know the feeling...

I am slowly going crazy. One-two-three-four-five-six switch. Crazy going slowly am I. Six-five-four-three-two-one-switch.

You know the craziest part? One day we're gonna miss it!

Enjoy your two-year-old.

The Snow Queen said...

Just think when the time comes he will be able to say no to all kinds of things:
no girls
no drugs
no cigarettes
no girls
no alcohol
no piercings
no girls
no ditching (well..okay just a few)