Like Melissa, the 'shades' gave me a chuckle. I'm sending the glass jars tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I'm sooooooo glad you won. Can't wait to see all of you in September. Love you, Jan
Things I want to remember that I'll forget if I don't write down somewhere....
10-3-09 When I walked into Coopers room after his nap he said "oh my pincess, rrr here". 9- 09 In Sharning time Corbin blessed that everyone would stay awake at church today. It make me laugh to think of the high priests, wondering why they didn't get nap today. 8-28-09 Cooper was talking to his baby doll. I asked if his doll was a baby girl or baby boy. He said "baby gril" I asked what his baby girls baby was. His said "baby name s baby sis-er". Oh baby sister huh. I think someone is catching on the we need a baby girl around here.
8-9-09 Tonight Corbin called Cooper "little buddy". 8-3-09 Corbin and Cooper have been playing so nicely together lately. They have been giggling and talking it just melts my heart. 7-27-09 Today cooper is sick, with a fever and aches. Every few waking minutes I hear him say "I sick mommy, mommy I sick" Bless his little heart. Today Corbin called me sweetie. He said, Hey mom wannna play dominoes, huh little sweetie, will you play with me. 6-22-09 Ever since my mom stayed with the boys cooper thinks every color is pink. I think he has been brain washed. 6-21-09 Corbin gave a talk in primary today. He did a great job. 6-08-09 Tonight we had Del Taco for dinner. As we pulled away from the order speaker thingie Cooper called out "goodbye tacos".
3-15-09 Cooper has started singing songs. I'm am a child of god and the Sunbeam song.
2-28-09 Cooper put his shorts on all by himself. Corbin almost missed the bus because he wouldn't get dressed by himself. 2-19-09 We are going gluten free. Hoping it will help Corbin be a little happier. 2-15-09 Cooper stopped what he was doing and came over to me to kiss my hand. Then he went right back to playing with his toys. Very sweet. 1-09-09 Cooper put his pants on all by himself today. and Corbin put on a santa hat and stood on the driveway singing christmas songs in his jammies. It was a very cute site to sneak up on.
1-7-09 Cooper says " Heyyyy" if anything gets taken away from him. 12-19-08 This morning Corbin was talking to me in bed waiting for my alarm to go off. Then he heard Cooper making noise. He jumped out of my bed and as he opened Cooper's door I heard him sweetly say," Well Hello, what do we have here". What a cute brother he can be.
12-18-08 Corbin helped Cooper into the highchair for dinner, buckles and all. 10-08/12-08 I'm a little behind. Here are a few highlights that I can still remember... Cooper says, daddy, hohoho, moo, quack, moemin (Corbin), gaga (grandma), and will repeat anything I say to him.
Corbin got stitches somewhere very delicate.
Cooper jumped once for the first time, trying to reach something on the christmas tree.
Corbin is talking up a storm. He is starting to put words to his feelings, like frustrated and angry. 9-26-08 Cooper asked for a cookie tonight. It's the first time I've heard him say that word. 9-21-08 Cooper has figured out how to take the tray off his highchair. We need to go out and find the booster seat for him. 9-18-08 Cooper has started climbing on chairs. 9-15-08 Corbin wants to have conversations. He will come to me and say "Mom, lets talk". then he wants me to start by asking him a questions. 9-7-08 Cooper said Amen after his goodnight prayer for the first time tonight. 9-5-08 We went to Disneyland today and now Cooper can say Duck, and Quack Quack.
9-3-08 Corbin and Cooper have started wrestling together. It's really funny to watch Cooper just tackle Corbin to the ground.
5 comments:
Love the shades. They must be just like dad's!
Love the way cooper is looking up to corbin! Happy 4th!
Like Melissa, the 'shades' gave me a chuckle. I'm sending the glass jars tomorrow. Sorry for the delay. I'm sooooooo glad you won. Can't wait to see all of you in September. Love you, Jan
I am glad that you had a great 4th. We did too.
Just as a side note wanted to say that the boys picked out their own jammies that night...this is not really how we dress them (smile).
Post a Comment