Friday, July 24, 2009

One fish, Two fish, Green and Blue fish

We are having lots of fun in the water this year. Corbin loved swimming lessons and is getting all around the pool with out floaties. Cooper took a little longer warming up to the whole pool thing but he loves it now too.



I love how exhausted the kids get from swimming and how easy they are to get to bed after a day in the sun and water. Ahh I love summer.

5 comments:

The comstocks said...

I'm glad Cooper has warmed up to the water, I love the underwater picture of corbin very cute!

Heidi said...

Love those pictures. How fun. is that in your backyard? I wish we had a pool somedays.

Mike and Shelby said...

What a great underwater picture of Corbin! They are all cute! Happy swimming!

Jan's Blog said...

May I confess that these pictures make my stomach anxious. I have visions of 'America's Funniest Home Videos' as one of the boys gets dropped or bounces of his daddy's head. Since no one got hurt, BOY THAT LOOKS FUN!!!

The Texas Links said...

Hey! Haven't been on here for awhile. Absolutely LOVE the last pic of Corbin--he looks like he's just lovin' every second of his playtime under water. How cute!