Saturday, August 22, 2009

MONDAY


Monday we are taking away the Binky! For good, cold turkey,adios.

11 comments:

Erin said...

The day after cooper and jett met with there binky confusion jett lost his. Hasnt had one since that day. Cold turkey. Go Cooper you can do it....good luck shannon.

Grammy Staffy said...

Good Luck!!!
Let us know how it goes.

The comstocks said...

Go for it Shannon, so long binky!

Kate said...

he was so fixated on charlie's today

The Texas Links said...

Good luck with that. My sister cut a hole in her daughters...then Alyssa said to her "Mom, my binky's broke...we need to throw it away". So they threw it away and that was that. I'm sure it wouldn't have been so easy at my house--but it's a good idea. Love the egg post too--yeah for the Links! EGGS!!

Heather said...

I keep wanting to take Scarletts away but she will just steal Embers! Good luck! :)

Shannon said...

Just a little update- today went well. The Binky fairy magically transformed his box of binkys into little presents during nap time. He has gone to sleep fine, we'll see how the night goes. But things are look'n good.

Shannon said...

PS...Oh and Kate if you need any binkys I have a bag full (smile).

Baak Talk said...

Ugh, the binky! Brian was my only binky baby. Being #4 I wasn't sure how to deal with it. My doctor said I needed to rid him of it at his 2 year check up. Told me to just do it cold turkey (no binky fairies, holes, etc).

Dumb me, you'd think by kid #4 I'd have known to go to my friends for the binky cures. I just told him they were gone. He screamed so much for 3 WEEKS that I finally gave it back to him cuz no one was sleeping and it wasn't getting better. However, he must have lost the taste for it cuz he just gave it right back the next day.

Wish I'd have met the binky fairy!

Good luck!

Mike and Shelby said...

GOOD LUCK! Cold turkey seems to work best!

Teresa said...

hope it is going well! have been thinking about you guys!