Cooper picked me flowers for the first time. He was so excited to give them to me, like he had come up with best idea ever invented. Sure they were from the garlic plant, so the house and his hands smelled...yummy (?)... for a while, but it made my day. Maybe picking flowers for mom is the best idea ever invented.Tuesday, September 22, 2009
He loves me...He loves me not....He LovEs Me!
Cooper picked me flowers for the first time. He was so excited to give them to me, like he had come up with best idea ever invented. Sure they were from the garlic plant, so the house and his hands smelled...yummy (?)... for a while, but it made my day. Maybe picking flowers for mom is the best idea ever invented.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
ABSOLUTELY! Even the garlic smelling ones!
Your boys are so sweet! I hope I get flowers someday...even garlic flowers!
p.s. I loved signing in to my blog and seeing all your comments! It was like blogger Christmas morning! :) Thank you!
Post a Comment