Monday, October 26, 2009

Another Fall Craft


This one was a little messy but fun! We turned Corbin's painted footprint into a ghost garland. He loved the squishy slippery feeling of the paint on his feet.
I poured washable paint into a plastic lid, outside, on a plastic table cloth, with a bowl of water and a towel nearby for cleaning up. Once they dried we punched holes and strung a ribbon through.
It maybe our only Halloween decoration so far.....but at least it's something.

6 comments:

The comstocks said...

very cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

What darling little ghost feet! We did tons of print-crafts in my kinder class. My favorite was an angel footprint with a wing handprint at Christmas time! You are such a fun crafty mom!

Carley said...

You have got to be one of the most creative mom's I know! Love you!

Erin said...

LOVE IT. So darling! What a cute cute idea.

Stacey said...

I LOVE this idea! Trick or treat...smell my FEET! :)

Grammy Staffy said...

That is the cutest garland ever! I wish that I had known how to do this when I was with all the grandkids at Erin's house. We would have had all sizes of feet ghosts...(of course it probably would have made quite a mess in Erin's garage...but then so did carving all the pumpkins(as you can see on my post) so maybe she wouldn't have noticed...haha)

You are a darling mom...and this craft is a darling idea!