Friday, October 23, 2009

Don't even know what to say about this one...

Cooper decided to change his own diaper. I mean seriously - change his own diaper. But it was a stinky one so I had to jump in before things got too messy...he wasn't happy about that. He wanted to do it all by himself.

So I don't know....is this adorable or scary?

7 comments:

Jan's Blog said...

Yes...or...it is both scary and adorable. Things just must be so liberating to the little ones when they can finally do things independenly. This week Darien dressed herself...One day she wore brown and pink tennis shoes, green socks with a black spider web on them, black pants covered with halloween candy and images, a skirt with blue demin and red checkered ruffle, then a black shirt with pumpkins and over that a purplee hoodie with rainbow colored heats. This was either adorable or scary...but she sure was happy!

Crissybug said...

Totally adorable, but scary because you may not be aware next time he trys it! Maybe he is gearing up to use the potty!? Cooper is so stinkin cute!

Mike and Shelby said...

Sounds like its a great step towards potty training! (Admittedly my absolute LEAST favorite part of parenting!)

The comstocks said...

yikes that could have been a big stinky mess, at least he is trying to help!

Jenny said...

SCARY!!! I say this from experience! Porter used to "paint" with his diaper fillings! Keep a close eye on him!

Grammy Staffy said...

Ha...All I can say is good luck!!! I've heard scary stories about diaper content finger painting....I hope he won't get that idea!!

Kris said...

It may mean he is noticing that he really doesn't like having that yuck on him and will be interested in being a Big Boy soon! Wouldn't that be great?