Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Our New Sign

You're either a mom or a kindergarten teacher if you can read this, and if you can you know it makes perfect sense.

11 comments:

The comstocks said...

I have been waiting for this post, very cute, now I know to stay out of your back yard! :)

Kate said...

very cute, although if you didn't tell me what it said already i wonder if i would have figured it out.

Mike and Shelby said...

That is way too cute! Good thing you have such a fabulous sign maker to give those important warnings!

Stacey said...

Yesssss!!! I can read it! So cute! Someday, I want one for my yard!

Katie said...

Cute!

So, that was me who called you this morning. I was driving and misdialed and had no idea who I called until later on! So hi! Sorry!

Kris said...

Pretty good warning for your house since you have 3 of them!

Jan's Blog said...

How adorable, and quite easily read. We're going through a 'brat' phase with Darien and I want adorable back! You seem to always maintain adorable!!!!

Love to all,
Jan

Erin said...

LOVE IT !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Snow Queen said...

We have one that looks almost the same, but it says turtles on the bottom! I love Kindergarteners!

Heather said...

This is how the signs look when I make them! Maybe I'm a 5 year old! ;)

Margene said...

I am a school teacher and I could read easy. Did he misspell any of the words? I love it hope who really need to read it can.