Tuesday, December 8, 2009

Run, run, as fast as you can, you can't catch me I'm DARTH VADER

For Homework last week Corbin was supposed to decorate a little gingerbread boy. He was so excited and knew exactly what he wanted to do. Darth Vader. Yep we sent a Darth Vader gingerbread boy to school and Corbin couldn't have been more proud of himself.

{He did all the coloring, and cutting and gluing. He helped pick out the felt colors and approved every step of the design down to the button on the light saber, it was a fun little project.}

9 comments:

The comstocks said...

You have corbin the designer and cooper the fashion model. Where are they getting all this talent? :)

Kris said...

Fabulous creativity! Just amazing.
That is one gingerbread man that I wouldn't want to mess with.

Mike and Shelby said...

That had to have been the COOLEST Gingerbread Man in his entire class! What a fun project!

Baak Talk said...

LOVE IT!! We are big Star Wars fans here. It's so fun to share something I Loved as a kid with my kids. Never thought they'd love it like I did.

Tell Corbin he rocks, it looks JUST like him and love his choice!

Ben and Rebecca said...

How cute is that!! Is it a mask? I see hair behind the man...

Alison said...

This is so cute! I love it!

Erin said...

AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Total boy.

Grammy Staffy said...

I think he has his mom's creative streak. What a clever idea for a gingerbread boy.

Stacey said...

Wow!
I love little boys! They make ordinary things "cool" and turn gingerbread boys into darthvaders!
He did an amazing job, Corbin is one talented artist