Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Green eggs and Ham

Today was my birthday and since I share it with Dr. Seuss I dedicate this short post to him

Me: "Corbin do you want green peas or green beans with dinner?"

Corbin: "mmmm" {short pause, then bright smile} "green french fries?"

the end

Maybe we'll give that a try on st. patrick's day.

10 comments:

Erin said...

Happy, Happy birthday to you!! I hope you had an extra special day!

Green french fries? I LOVE it! Sounds good to me!

Mike and Shelby said...

Well, no wonder your name kept coming to mind yesterday! Happy Birthday.

And a french fry does come from a potato...which IS a vegetable! I think it's a great idea! :)

Heather said...

Smart boy! ;)

Happy Birthday dear friend!

The fly-fisherman said...

Happy Birthday! I thought of you many times yesterday. I hope you had a wonderful day. Sounds like Corbin and Grant could be great friends. That is so something Grant would say as well.

Wayne & Kate said...

HOPE YOU HAD A VERY HAPPY ONE!!! xoxo

Ben and Rebecca said...

Corbin is pretty creative! i wouldn't mind trying green french fries...

Noelle and Corey said...

Hope you had a great day! I though of you.

Suzanne said...

Happy belated Birthday Shannon! I love you and I can't wait to see some pictures of your new house...so get movin'!

Baak Talk said...

Happy Belated birthday Shannon!!! Hope you had a marvelous birthday!

Grammy Staffy said...

Happy belated birthday dear. I knew that your mom was making you birthday dinner last week. I bet you had a great time knowing that your move is behind you and you are in your new home. I am happy for you.
Let me know how the green French fries turn out. Hugs, Lura