I just need to get a few things down in writing before I forget them.
On Easter I was putting Cooper down for a nap and he was upset, he was having fun and didn't want to stop for a rest. So he was crying and complaining as I laid him down so I started to list all the fun things he had already done that morning- Easter bunny, playing with his brother, Grandma and Grandpa came over for breakfast, watching conference- he started to cheer up and add to the list. Now he was happy and ready to sleep. As I walked out of the room he called to me and said "mommy tanks for hewping me tink of happy tings we did today. I happy now". Melt my heart, what a sweet kid.
Just now as Cooper is laying down for bed he called me in to his room. He wanted me to take his lambie. Apparently Lambie was hitting him so he didn't want him in his bed. So I had lambie whisper into my ear that he was sorry and he wanted to give Cooper a hug. So cooper accepted lambies apology and hugged him tight under the blankets and as I walked out I heard him say to his little stuffed lamb "I's otay wambie, I wuv oo. I not hit you eever, otay otay"
I'm telling you this kid says the sweetest things. {I know there are a few more that I wanted to get down, but I can't think of them now. I may be adding to this post later if they come back to me.}
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
So sweet. what a honey boy.
What a doll. I love these kinds of moments, where their love and innocence really shines through. I hope you remember the other sweet things he says so I can enjoy them too. :)
Darling stories about darling little boys. Cooper just couldn't be any sweeter, and Corbin is doing so well it just a delight to be around him. What a wonderful set of parents these precious boys have.
Both are such cute stories! Sweet cooper! Miss you guys! xo
Hi Shannon,
You asked about those mommy calling cards I once blogged about. It was driving me crazy because I couldn't find the post, either! Turns out it was a guest post I did at Tangled & True. You can see it here. Phew. :) Thanks for reading!
Leslie
Post a Comment