Cooper usually wakes up around 6:00 in the morning.
It is after 10am and he is still asleep!
{I think I am a little jealous}
I have peeked in and yes, he is still breathing...but I have to admit that i was a little worried
Guess we'll be skipping nap time today, but I can deal with that.
The BIG question is "Will He Wake Up Dry" (Smile).
**He finally woke up at 12:40, after I opened his door and started doing laundry by his room. The rest of the day was hilarious. He we so confused he never quite caught up. Oh and yes he did wake up dry. happy day.
5 comments:
It is SUCH a treat when one of my kids sleep in! It's awful when they choose to do it on a day when I HAVE to get them up for some appointment...so I'm glad you were able to let him get his zzzzz's. :)
Yay a dream come true and with no nap you can put him to bed earlier, it's a win win for you!
aughhhhhhhhh thats the life right there!
I remember those fears.
Can't wait to hear whether he was dry!
What did you do with all that extra time?
Nice!!!!
Post a Comment