Corbin lost his first tooth about a month or two ago. He was so excited! And darn does he look cute with out it.
Sweet boy was not that excited at first to put his tooth under the pillow for the Tooth Fairy. Turns out he was worried about being embarrassed when he came ( yes we decided that boys have a boy fairy and girls get a girl fairy). But he sure did love the dollar that was left. He still hasn't spent it and if you come over he would be more than happy to show it to you. Maybe this boy will be a saver?Oh and I just happened to have a new pare of Jammies that didn't make it under the Christmas tree so I gave them to Corbin the night he lost his tooth. Maybe we will make that a tradition with the first lost tooth ~ new jammies.
10 comments:
Thank You. thank you. THANK you. THANK YOU! You are back.
I love that toothless grin, face, boy.
I have 2 "shannon" friends and when a new post came up from "shannon" I was like, noooo, wait...could it really be? And YAY!!!! There you were in all your glory. Cute kid and cute tooth box too.
That really is the cutest tooth box! Love it!
Yay! You're back! How I missed you, my love! Yay for tooth fairies too!
Welcome back again. It is nice to hear from you. What a cute tooth fairy box you have.
Sending hugs, Grammy Lura
He looked good. :)
Love those smiles! :)
Love your post! Cute, cute Corbin! Hello to everyone . . . would love to see you guys!
Toothless smiles are the funnest thing! I have some of those at my house too! We need to get together for an afternoon again with all the girls!
Post a Comment