Merry Christmas!

This year Corbin wants a bike, train tracks and a roller coaster. We'll see how Santa scores. When I asked Cooper what he wanted he said, "a daaaaaaa and a baaaabeeee". So I'm guessing he'll be happy with what ever he gets this year. To read more about Cooper our Little Christmas Baby click here.
So Merry Christmas to all and to all a good night sleep...
a girl can dream can't she
9 comments:
Merry Christmas to you too!
I got excited for a second because I thought you guys were getting another baby. merry christmas and the lights were really good, you were right! thanks!
Love the picture! Have a great day!!
Ahhhh the kids slept until 7:45. My wish came true! We had a wonderful day. Hope you did too.
WOW! When did Cooper grow up!?! He looks like such a big boy there! Adorable picture. Glad you got to sleep in too!
Wasn't Christmas wonderful. I know your boys were thrilled with all the loot.
I love this photo showing Cooper's sad feelings and Corbin's camera smile. Cooper did cheer up a bit on Santa's lap.
Love you!
Hope you had a Merry Christmas. Oh my goodness, little Cooper is breaking my heart. He looks so sad in this picture. Hopefully Santa brought him what he wanted after that :)
love the two very different face expressions on the boys. Very cute.
Cute! I Love pictures with Santa!
Post a Comment