Monday, September 7, 2009

Friends

Cooper and I were playing on the floor today and he threw himself on me and gave me a big tight hug and said:

I or fin mommy
(I your friend Mommy)


Em keep oo save ba guys
(I'm keep you safe from bad guys)


I mommy fin Cooper
(I mommy friend Cooper)


Sometimes I just want to eat him up he's so sweet.

13 comments:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
The comstocks said...

Awwww I want Cooper to be my fin too!

Noelle and Corey said...

That makes me excited for when Zach starts talking. But not too soon...

Jan's Blog said...

That just melts my heart. Life takes on new meaning when they can finally verbalize for themselves. Shannon...this is just too precious!

Grammy Staffy said...

ahh....so sweet!!! .... and mommies need all the fins they can get to keep them safe from bad guys!

this post makes me smile

hugs, Lura

Jenny said...

So stinkin' cute, LOVE it!!

Kris said...

Adorable boy! I can't wait to take him on his first Grandma Date this week.

Erin said...

me too. HE's totally eatable.

Mike and Shelby said...

What a love!

Stacey said...

Oh my goodness! ♥ Melt my heart! ♥
Little boys are the best thing in the whole world!!

Unknown said...

Just leave some for me! I want to eat'em up too!

The Snow Queen said...

There's nothing like a little boy who loves his mommy. It's so sweet he told you so too!

The Snow Queen said...

There's nothing like a little boy who loves his mommy. It's so sweet he told you so too!