I have the best friends. You are all so faithful and positive. I just wanted to say thank you for the helpful comments you left on my last post. Thank You.
I feel lots better. I feel calm and not so stressed.
Going to the temple was just what I needed. I realized that I have been given a special blessing. That is, I don't feel jealous of anyone who is pregnant....ever. I really honestly never get my feelings hurt or wish it was me when other people can have babies no matter how easily they come to them. It's like a whole separate part of my brain that doesn't even compare our situation to theirs {or yours}. I am not sensitive about it at all.
I know that is a blessing from my Heavenly Father. One I had never thought about.
I love to hear that my friends are expecting and I hope that you never hesitate to share that news with me. I may not be able to swap breast feeding stories with you, but I'm fine with that, and I still want to hear yours (smile). I do know that no matter how a baby comes to your family there is always worries that everything will be okay, and that I totally get.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
7 comments:
You are a wonderful person, truly. I am thinking of you!
that's awesome, cause being on the other side it is difficult to share that with someone having a totally different experience. I have this friendship with another friend and it's always like you are on pins and needles...and yet they are your good friend so you don't NOT want to share that. It is a tremendous blessing to have what you have.
not quite sure how I missed that post. But I LOVE it that you guys went to the temple. That is the one place I go, and tell others to go for the answers. and what a blessing indeed that, those things dont get to your heart. You truly have a beautiful family!
XOXO
I love the temple. There is always a wonderful peace. I have many friends who are or have been in your situation. It is hard to understand why. I have also known girls who are trying to decide if they should place their babies. I know the lord is and will always be there for you. Hang in there.
I am so grateful for you for having that blessing. That really is huge and I am glad that you were able recognize through the temple what a strength that is.
...BTW, both my girls only ate from the bottle so I can't swap breast feeding stories with you either ;)
Hey! I saw your name on Hillary's blog and started poking around. I just wanted to tell you that are a wonderful person and such a great example to me. Thank you for being you.
Post a Comment